Thursday, November 6, 2008

Election

Ok, so I know I will have to post pictures of Jacob and his super cool Triceratops costume....but I still have to download the pics so I thought I would post something else instead.....

Is anyone happy the election is over? I for one am, regardless of the outcome but for the fact I am tired of the ads and all the attacks and the she said, he said BS....its over and I voted. The thought of how much money they spent on ads, etc could have helped our economy makes me crazy. But whatever!

Who you might ask did I vote for, yes, I did vote for John McCain. And I have to say I wish the man that we saw that gave the concession speech on Tuesday night would have been the man we saw all through the election. I know people can get misguided and such but whoever was his campaign manager should be stoned. The man I saw on Tuesday night was the man I remember during the 2000 election and admired. Would the outcome been different had he stayed true to who he was, who knows, but I think it may have. Am I upset that Obama won? No, there is nothing I can do about it, I voted and did my peace but he got the most votes, simple as that. What I do know, is that no matter who got elected, they would have a very tough road to travel. Would I want that job? Absolutely not! So, now as we have survived 48 more hours without an election ad or pollsters calling I can for one say I am really looking forward to being able to watch TV without some "spin" being thrown into my face, well, for another 4 years....

No comments: