Friday, September 19, 2008

...and on to more postive things...

....so the Little Man is doing quite well and amazes me every day with his maturity. Mark and both question where he received that from. I've never met a 4 year old that could put a 36 year old man in his place and teach him a lesson. It has been great. Although I could really deal better with less attitude but I keep telling myself its a phase.

We went to Harrisburg this week to see the All-American (it's a cow show for the non farm friends). Saw a lot of friends and Jacob got to hang out with Charlene (my brother's girlfriend) and walk a cow. He was on poop duty but never got to put it to practice which I am sure was a relief for him. Soccer didn't go so well last week, let's just say he didn't like the other team taking his ball. We will see how it goes this weekend....keep your fingers crossed. Pre-School is going well and the teachers said he is quite a perfectionist (staying in the lines, wanting to finish his work before moving on, everything has a place, etc).....again, Mark and I question if he was born from alien genetics. Oh well, that is just what makes him him I guess. One day I will figure out how to post pictures, or get time to....that would be the bigger factor!

No comments: