Friday, September 19, 2008

Politics.....a rant

.....so am I the only one tired of seeing all the commercial's on TV regarding the election. I guess I don't believe anything that is on any of them...its just one slam against another. If they spent half of their money (as in both candidates) that they are spending on TV ads and did something to stimulate the economy instead of slamming the other, maybe we would be better off. I guess I am really tired of them telling what the other isn't or is doing and how its hurting us....I want facts on what they are going to do. Maybe then I would trust the whole politcal scheme. And what is with all the Palin bashing?! I am not saying I am for or against her but I haven't even heard a wisper about Biden.....why is that? It's all just annoying and I would like to believe that they are not targeting her because she is female but I know the media is biased to begin with but lets get some truths out there about both candidates!

I wouldn't say I am either conservative or democrat but lean more conservative but consider myself moderate. I have just found myself not wanting to put either an Obama or McCain sign in my yard....because neither one makes me really excited. Both scare me one way or another and well, since they are politicians, I really trust nothing they say. Show me what you have done with what you have handed to you and I will give you a grade then. I guess I need to see the debates to really make my mind up (although I think it is already) but that might be like pulling my nails out to sit and watch it. I guess it boils down to the fact that even though I will vote, and I do live in a "swing" state, it won't really matter....sigh....

No comments: