Thursday, June 26, 2008

So we are a week in the mini van owning....its ok.....just ok. But really I could see us getting another one day, but don't tell anyone. But the souped up version...big pimin!

We just finished up a week with my inlaws....and I am beat. But Jacob really enjoyed their visit so that was good. The weather was nice too so again, good thing. We also survived Jacob's 4th Birthday party....totally fun. He had such a blast with his friends playing in the water. Now we are getting ready to head to my parents to drop off Jacob for a week while I head to El Paso to visit my friend Melanie....fun times! Plus I get to enjoy first class flight (thank you Southern States and all the travels you had me do), sans child....um, what will I really do with myself? I think I might actaully get bored....well except for the bloody mary's, gin and tonicas, and wine I will be consuming on the flight.

1 comment:

The Powers Family said...

Yay! I am so glad you are blogging now! It will be so much fun for Chad and I to keep up with you this way! I am glad you all are doing so well. I understand your disbelief in bying the minivan, we just broke down and bought the ugliest of ugly hybrid...